Friday, February 15, 2019

Marketing Plan

Through my marketing research, I have found many ways to market my magazine. The first form of marketing I will do is using social media. The social media platform I will use is Instagram. I think this will engage my target audience because swimming is most popular for ages 7-17, and I think Instagram is the most popular social media for this age range and older. The second form of marketing I will use is sponsoring an event. I plan on sponsoring a masters swim meet. This will engage my audience because it will let the swimmers aged 18+, plus all the timers and officials, hear about my magazine and they will want to support it because we supported them. The third form of marketing I will do is a partnership with USA Swimming's Kick Set podcast to talk about my magazine. This will allow all the swimmers who listen to this podcast to hear about the magazine and hopefully want to read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment