4. How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?
In this project, I integrated many different types of technologies to create my product. The cover and pages of my magazine were made on Microsoft Publisher. I created my own template for the layout of my cover, table of contents, and article pages. To take the pictures for my magazine, I used two different cameras. The first camera I used was the iPhone 7, with the camera settings set at the highest resolution. I used this camera to take all of the photos that were taken outside of the pool. The other camera I used was a GoPro Hero 4. With the GoPro, I also used the GoDome Over/Under housing, which allowed me to get clear underwater shots without worrying about trapped air bubbles or water droplets. To edit my pictures, I used the Apple Photos app and the GoPro app.
Microsoft Publisher
iPhone 7
GoPro Hero 4
GoDome
Editing Apps






No comments:
Post a Comment