Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Feedback/Revisions

After receiving feedback about my project from the class, I realized there are some things in my magazine that I can revise and improve. On the cover, I need to make "trials" one word on the same line, instead of having a hyphen. On the table of contents, I need to work on making the headlines more symmetrical, especially with the spacing of the page numbers. I also need to change a few things within the article. I plan to make the background white, because it was suggested that the blue background will be costly. I also need to justify the columns and add a picture to the second page of the article, which will both make the article more appealing to the eye. I also realized that I did not include any page numbers or branding, which I will need to add to each page. Overall, I received a lot of feedback that I will use to improve my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment