Friday, December 21, 2018
Planning Activities - Photo Shoot Schedule
I will be photographing various swimmers in and out of the pool. The process of scheduling was very easy as I am already at the pool for almost 20 hours a week, and so are many other swimmers. I had asked a few of my friends if they wanted to be models for some of pictures, and they all happily agreed. I asked them if they could stay a few minutes after practice for a couple of days and which day or days worked best. The first two pictures were taken on December 13, because she goes to physical therapy on Thursdays I wanted to wait until I could get the full effect of PT on her injury. The next two pictures were taken on December 11, because I realized I wanted a different angle of a swimmer, as well as pictures of swimmers in a younger age group. The next two pictures were taken at a swim meet on December 7-9, because I wanted some pictures at a competition. The last 5 pictures were taken after practice on December 1, because there was not anyone left in the pool, so I could have my models pose wherever I needed and not have to worry about other swimmers in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment