Thursday, December 20, 2018

Planning Activities - Cover Template

I came up with this template from a combination of my research on other magazines and my own personality. All of the text is in the font Berlin Sans FB Demi. I like this font because it is elegant and clean, but still unique enough to not be boring. The title is in a curve to mimic a wave or water. The title font is black with a white outline so it can stand out on top of any picture, but still blend with the color scheme. The other text on the page is aligned to the left of the page to fit around the picture. The font of the other text is white with a black outline, so that it stands out from the picture but still have a little differentiation from the title. I chose this title for my magazine because I wanted the readers to know exactly what they are reading about, and I could not think of anything more simple than swim. Many magazines have titles that can be confusing, so the target audience might not know what the magazine is actually about. I wanted to be as clear as possible with my title, which is how I came up with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment