Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Project Selection - My Decision

There are aspects of both the film and the magazine projects that seem interesting to me. However, I believe the magazine is more fitting. The main reason I think the magazine project will work better for me is because I am better at informative writing than creative writing, so I think writing an article will be better for me than writing a script. I think my project will be a swimming magazine, because I am a swimmer and it should be easy to write about something that I already know so much about. It will also be more convenient for the photoshoots and interviews, since I already spend so much time at a pool and I know a lot of swimmers. This magazine will be in the genre of sports. I am planning on doing this project alone. One reason for doing this is because, as I said, I am a swimmer and my schedule is very different from those of most students. It would be very difficult for me to try to meet up with group members to work on the project. I also do not like having other people's weight on my shoulders, nor do I like putting my weight on others' shoulders. I work better independently, so I think it would be best if I were alone on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment